- Published on Sreda, 12 Marec 2014 21:49
- Hits: 3841
Kanin, Canin, Ćanen, Mont Cjanine... is a mountain in the Julian Alps. The highest pick is at 2.587 meters above sea level.
Interesting info about Kanin:
- the name Kanin is from Italian word cane, which means dog
- it is the highest ski resort in Slovenia
- cave Vrtoglavica holds a world record of deepest vertical drop of any cave on Earth – depth 603 meters
- strong identity symbol of people from Resia
- you can see the Adriatic sea from the top
If you guys want to know more... Well, you will just have to visit us!